We’ve noticed an astounding increase in pageviews the past few days, all thanks to PZ’s blog entry. Please let us know what you think about the blog’s organization and content. This is a work in progress but our goal is to have a good set of interpretable paper summaries on a pertinent topic each quarter.
- The Future of Evo-Devo 2012
- The Individual in the Genomic Era
- Genomic patterns of pleiotropy and the evolution of complexity (Wang et. al 2010)
- New papers about developmental stochasticity, species delimitation, and functional genomic neighborhoods.
- Oregon State University Genome Research and Biocomputing 2010 Conference Recap
- Embroidered data: needle & thread not required
- Evolution 2010, day 4 roundup audiocast
- Evolution 2010, day 3 roundup audiocast
- Evolution 2010, day 2 roundup audiocast
- Evolution 2010, day 1 roundup audiocast